Now you can check aadhar card status on your mobile as well as on authorized web portal of the Unique Identification Authority of India. Only you have to follow simple steps in order to check adhar card status on the web portal
Aadhar card seems to be more important in various government policies. as they requires Aadhar Number for your identification. So, do you want to track your Aadhar card status? Yes, it is possible to check aadhar card status.
check adhar card status (Step by step procedure)
There are following steps through which you can know your E-Aadhar card status:
1. To check the status of E aadhar Card, first, you need to click on the link eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
2. After clicking on this link, one form will open on your computer screen.
3. Fill Enrollment Number, Date/Time in the form to check the current status of your electronic Aadhar card.
4. All the information is mandatory to fill.
5. Then fill security code that is mentioned in the form.
6. Now click on the Check Status button.
7. In the case of any error, repeat the above steps.
Aadhar card status check by mobile number
The Unique Identification Authority of India shares toll-free number 1800-300-1947 in its official portal. With the help of this number, you can get aadhar card check status simply without having an internet.
Check E Aadhar Card Status by SMS
You can also track your Aadhar card Status by sending SMS to 51969. So don’t need to worry about checking your E aadhar card status when you are travelling. Because the Unique Identification Authority of India now added SMS facility for checking a status of the eaadhar card,
For SMS you have to pay normal charges and you can only use your registered mobile number to use this facility.
For Sending SMS
Type UID STATUS and send it to 51969
Note: Type All Capital letters
After sending an SMS you will get message within a second and the message will be
“Congratulations, your adhaar has been Generated by UIDAI and will be delivered soon.” or you will receive message “Your aadhar is in Process”.