Here is the step by step process to change address in Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar Card is the basic identity card of any Indian residential and can be obtained without spending any money because it is free of cost. If you have your Eaadhaar card and want to change some data, then you have to do a few simple things. To change the address in Aadhaar Card, you have to follow the simple tutorial.
Process To Change Address in Aadhaar Card
1. Click Here to to update the data mentioned in your Aadhaar Card.This is the foremost step for Aadhaar card address change
2. Now click on the Update Data for further procedure as shown in figure highlighted by the black box.
3. You will be redirected to Aadhaar self service update portal where you can read all details about the changing process and documents list in the process.
4. After reading, you can proceed for correcting or Changing data by clicking on “To submit your update/correction request ”.
5. Now you will be redirected, log in page where you have to submit your 12 digit Aadhaar Number shown in the box. After that, just fill the text shown in the box and click on “Send OTP” button. You will receive your one time password on your registered mobile number.
6. After this, correct or update data and attach/upload all the essential documents for the corrections.
7. And you will be redirected to last page BPO service provider selection. After this the process gets completed.
By Following these processes you can easily change the address in Aadhaar Card. Notify me in comments, if you have any query regarding Adhaar card address change process.
Incoming search terms:
- aadhar card address change