Here is the step by step procedure to download your electronic Aadhar Card or aadhar card download from authorized government portal by following simple steps. With the involvement of this facility, you don’t have to worry about keeping your E aadhar card and in a case of misplaced. Eaadhar card facilitates Indian citizen to use it as an authorised document in any online verification because it contains digital sign. adhar card contains unique 12 digits which are a verification code of your basic information. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) launched the concept of Aadhar card to collection the records of all Indian citizen. Once your electronic aadhar is generated then you can check your status online on the official site of UIDAI.
Aadhar Card Download
Adhaar card is a unique and national identification of 12 digits allotted to all residents of Country. Aadhar card is being operated by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) on behalf of the Government of India. Although Aadhar card doesn’t proof citizenship of India, actually it only defines unique identity to Indian people. Each and every individual of Indian citizen should enroll their registration once for this card and it is totally free of cost. To enroll for Aadhar card, candidate should fulfill an Aadhar card enrollment form to the Aadhar card centers located nearby your residential. In thus way candidates unique Aadhar card number will be generated.
Once candidates E aadhar will be generate then it will remain unique identity proof for all over the India and for lifetime. And the people can see the status o their card online to the official website of UID. They will also informed status of Aadhar card through the email that you have provided at the time of registration. Here I will guide you the process of aadhar card download online. Below are the point to point steps to download aadhar card through the official website of UID.
Step by Step Procedure to download aadhar card
- First of all click on the link http://uidai.gov.in; this is the official website of UIDAI.
- Now you can see two links one for knowing the status of electronic Aadhar card and one for downloading the E-Aadhar card. Now click on the given link.
- You will see the form, in which you have to fill Enrollment Number, Full Name , Pin code , Captcha and mobile number.
- After that, you will get a one-time password to your registered mobile number.
- Enter four digit numbers that was sand in you mobile in order to verify your mobile number.
- Then click on the Validate & Download button.
- Now you can download your electronic Aadhar card in a pdf form.
- In order to download E-Aadhar card, you must have Adobe Reader to download pdf of electronic Aadhar card.
E aadhar Download is very simple and In this way you can download your aadhar card or adhar card download online, in case of any query please go through the official website of UIDAI.
Incoming search terms:
- www eaadhaar
- eaadhaar gov